Il Pelicano Malibu
A haven for those looking for a touch of old Hollywood glamor in a contemporary setting, The IL PELLICANO MALIBU this private, luxury Los Angeles rental home is an ideal base for couples or small groups looking to immerse themselves in the arts, fashion, and culture of the area.
Take comfort in the elegance of our carefully crafted rentals and explore Los Angeles. The IL PELLICANO MALIBU is a California coast-inspired home with a comic delivery of modern luxury. Complementary antique elements add contemporary appeal, while timeless design details such as high ceilings, gorgeous brick walls, and 20-foot sliding glass doors are integral to the experience.
Located in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Malibu, California, Pelicano Malibu is a unique rental that combines a museum-quality interior with amazing ocean views. This rental home features creative and modern spaces (each room devoted to a different theme), as well as art by famous artists. The ocean view provides a feast for the eyes that is sure to make you smile.
What Do People Love Most About II Pelicano Malibu?
- With the Los Angeles vacation rentals like II Pelicano Malibu, you can experience a luxurious life for yourself.
- The property’s location near beaches, 15 miles from Malibu Country Mart, shows its best attribute.
- It is a private estate with unmatched craftsmanship and an elegant place for a sun-splashed honeymoon. The furnished terrace has some pacific stardom.
The features of II Pelicano Malibu, a Vacation Rental Home in Los Angeles:
- Astonishing three-bedroom home nestled in a cozy neighborhood.
- There are 3.5 bathrooms, including a toilet and a shower.
- A luxurious estate in the Hollywood Hills, with a sea view and over 3800 sq ft of floor space.
- There are sliding doors that measure 20 feet across and open the homes on all sides.
- You can enjoy the valley and city view from its Furnish Terrace.
- A master suite with a king-size bed and jetted tub, plus a fireplace.
- Font ocean view
- En-suite bathroom and toilet with a shower.
- The kitchen includes an eat-in area with a breakfast bar.
- A decked-out vaulted ceiling
- The dramatic view of the ocean framed by the windows in a sea-facing room
- There is a television in each of the four lounges.
- Wi-Fi is available 24 hours a day.
- A wet bar and a wine cooler are available.
Safety and security:
- Proper lighting and ventilation keep the air fresh.
- Six to seven cameras for security, which are on 24 hours a day.
- A complete view of the city from above
- Chandeliers to make the space seem grander.
Rent a Car: